I burn with the rage of a thousand hell’s,
And march with the sound of a million bells.
You will fear me as I come towards you now,
While you shake the sweat off of your brow.
For when I arrive you will see my success,
And know that it’s I who came out as the best,
You will see all my riches enjoyed all by me,
I will be everything that you wanted to be.
As he looks into the distance, the Forest Nymph knows he’ll find them.. by Gio Volpe
Things I Learned Almost One Year Into Having My Bachelor’s Degree
- You are most likely not going to find a job straight out of school.
- Your first job is not going to make you the type of money you we’re promised by school and the internet.
- You learn a whole lot in school, but you don’t know jack about how to perform at your job until you gain some experience.
- Speaking of your first job, you’re going to suck at it for a bit, but with a bit of determination you’ll do great.
- You might fall in love with your job and love what you’re doing, and then the next day realize this isn’t what you want to do for the rest of your life.
- You never know what’s going to happen next, balance the opportunities before you and make the decision that will make you happiest.
- You’re young, you have room to grow, take risks, and make mistakes.
- Save, invest, make your money work for you now, it will pay off in the long run.
- Your first job is a stepping stone, not an end all be all, you’re there to gain experience, something most people don’t get the opportunity to do.
- Learn to be professional. Get a suit, go to networking events, be courteous, write great emails, be personable, look like you are always interested, have a nice voice mail message, follow up, be punctual, and learn how to talk on the phone.
- Be patient and vigilant, but also be brave. You have your foot in the door for a reason, don’t waste it.
- Give people a reason to remember you.
- Don’t let your fear of rejection and not fitting in get in the way of who you are, your personality is what makes you valuable, you will be remembered by everyone if you keep true to yourself.
- Ethics and Morality is something you will be confronted with every single day, and your actions will define you down the road.
- Your reputation will last a lifetime, so if you mess up and get a second chance, make the most of it.
- You will meet people that have reached great heights, and you will be humbled. Hope that humility stays with you when you reach those heights yourself.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses, before someone else finds them out and uses them to their advantage.
- Don’t cheat yourself; never tell yourself you can’t do anything, because the only person stopping you from accomplishing your goals out there is yourself.
TITLE: Monster Verse
ALBUM: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
A threshold moment in human evolution
i tried making one of those hidden message transparent ghosts but it ended up a little bit terrifying.
I have a 21 pilots ticket that I need to sell by Thursday/Friday, it’s for the Austin, Texas show on Saturday.
I have a listing on Stubhub but if anyone is interested, drop me a line.. The average price is USD $80, with next day shipping..
If anyone is interested(I am more than willing to discuss price) please please drop me a line